High-Tech Connect suisse
The first Swiss association that bridges the gap to the world’s leading high-tech ecosystems and trends.
11. Future IT Workplace - now
Experience how the IT Workplace of the future will look like - now
05. Silicon Valley
Change the world. Make lives better. Create new jobs.
CIO Roundtables 2019
Unicorn Swiss -
With entrepreneurs and investors who have done it.
Meet the future in high-tech innovations
10. New Data-Tech
We want to make Swiss businesses the most data-centric and agile in the world
Why do we need High-tech Connect suisse?
We want Switzerland to expand its world-leading business competitiveness as a high-tech nation (in all areas but in particular in the most important IT sector) by combining forces with global high-tech ecosystems such as Silicon Valley, Israel and – new – China.
The ultimate goal must be to develop and secure as many high-tech jobs as possible.
It is an international battle for investing in ideas, entrepreneurs and creating large global high-tech firms based also in Switzerland. We want to help prepare for that now.
How High-Tech Connect Suisse can benefit your interests
High-Tech Connect Suisse Newsletter
latest news, events and courses.
What are the goals of High-Tech Connect Suisse
- Combine the spirit of the world’s innovation ecosystems with Switzerland’s success story
- Meet well-selected international high-tech startups from Silicon Valley, Israel, China, and Europe
- Show new high-tech trends originating from Switzerland and global innovation ecosystems
- Provide training and networking possibilities for technology entrepreneurs and established Swiss corporations
- Conduct and finance research in high-tech entrepreneurship and global innovation ecosystems
- Hand out an achievement award and honor high-tech investors, entrepreneurs, business managers, educators and accelerators for their work in Switzerland
- Ultimately help develop internationally successful technology ventures, future-proof existing corporations, and create and secure high-tech jobs now and in the future