High-Tech Connect suisse
The first Swiss association that bridges the gap to the world’s leading high-tech ecosystems and trends.
16. Datacenter & Cloud Management
Wir wollen Schweizer Rechenzentren zu High-tech Innovationsführern machen
AI/ML Applications Event Series
11 - 22
16. Cyber Intelligence
We want to secure Switzerland and its businesses from toughest cyber threats
08. New Marketing Technologies Event
New Marketing Technologies
for Marketing Managers of the future
Meet the future in high-tech innovations
Why do we need High-tech Connect suisse?
We want Switzerland to expand its world-leading business competitiveness as a high-tech nation (in all areas but in particular in the most important IT sector) by combining forces with global high-tech ecosystems such as Silicon Valley, Israel and – new – China.
The ultimate goal must be to develop and secure as many high-tech jobs as possible.
It is an international battle for investing in ideas, entrepreneurs and creating large global high-tech firms based also in Switzerland. We want to help prepare for that now.
How High-Tech Connect Suisse can benefit your interests
High-Tech Connect Suisse Newsletter
latest news, events and courses.
What are the goals of High-Tech Connect Suisse
- Combine the spirit of the world’s innovation ecosystems with Switzerland’s success story
- Meet well-selected international high-tech startups from Silicon Valley, Israel, China, and Europe
- Show new high-tech trends originating from Switzerland and global innovation ecosystems
- Provide training and networking possibilities for technology entrepreneurs and established Swiss corporations
- Conduct and finance research in high-tech entrepreneurship and global innovation ecosystems
- Hand out an achievement award and honor high-tech investors, entrepreneurs, business managers, educators and accelerators for their work in Switzerland
- Ultimately help develop internationally successful technology ventures, future-proof existing corporations, and create and secure high-tech jobs now and in the future