Lifetime Achievement Award
Why this award?
The lifetime achievement award is designed to honor a successful Swiss high-tech entrepreneur, investor and/or innovator.
Winners of such an award can be role models for the younger generation.
For example, in Israel, it has been shown that such success stories encourage university students to want to work at startup companies. 75% of all graduates from Israeli universities want to work in such organizations. In Switzerland, this is at only around 2% and thus presents a big challenge to overcome.
Criteria for this award
- A successful entrepreneur, investor and/or innovator
- Somebody who has created many high-tech, high-paying jobs both in Switzerland and internationally
- Somebody committed to Switzerland
- An inspiring personality who can serve as a role model
- Someone committed to reinvesting time and money into growth companies in Switzerland
- An educator of younger generations