Welcome to High-Tech Connect INSIGHTS
High-Tech Connect INSIGHTS is an international point of reference for information, trends, and data about high-tech entrepreneurship and new technologies. Another focus is on high-tech business applications and its influence on the economy, culture, and society. It commissions, directs, and carries out a profound breadth of qualitative and quantitative research in Switzerland and globally.
Through defining guidelines, collecting study data, and cooperating with world-leading research institutes and partners, High-Tech Connect INSIGHTS is a solid and reliable source of quality information for Swiss and global high-tech entrepreneurship and high-tech trends shaping our future.
Currently commissioned Research:
- Does the number of patents filed in a country correlate with creating new jobs in a society?
- To what extent, or at all, can entrepreneurship be taught or must it exist inherently?
- Does Information Technology and its trends create or destroy jobs?
- What are the high-tech trends that will shape our future and create high-tech jobs until 2025?
- Artificial Intelligence business applications and cases.
- Blockchain business applications and cases.
- Is Silicon Valley actually creating new jobs?
- How the world’s leading innovation ecosystems work. (Silicon Valley, Israel and others)
- How attractive is it for university graduates in Switzerland to start or join a high-tech startup?
- Taking inspiration from Israeli and US investments in tech ventures and funds, could the Swiss pension system learn how to improve its return (which is below currently 1.3%)?
- How can the Swiss high-tech startup ecosystem attract more international venture capital?
- Comparing the Israeli and Swiss high-tech innovation ecosystems.
- How can the Swiss Financial Services industry profit from latest high-tech trends?
- What are real threats for Swiss corporations from current disruptive high-tech trends?
- Is Switzerland an attractive location for global high-tech companies?
In case you are interested to support or sponsor these or other related topics please contact us.
We welcome all supporters and are open for collaboration.